Success in San Francisco!!!

Share your stories of success with others.

Moderator: Daniel

Success in San Francisco!!!

Postby bondo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 pm

After a 5 year process from gathering documents and a lot of back and forth with the consulate- my wife and 2 sons have officially become Italian Citizens. The long road has finally ended. Without going into too much detail, my wife had a very unique situation, one that even Ms. Stone claimed to never have seen before. (I would be happy to share with those who are interested.)

The timeline- My wifes first appointment was in March 2006 and she finally received her letter in March 2009 with passports for her and the boys in April 2009.

I had used this message board for countless hours in helping my wife obtain her citizenship. I apologize for not writing sooner to share the great news. I would like to thank everyone for their assistance, stories and advice. This board kept us motivated in pursuing our dream of having dual citizenship for her and the boys. Thanks to all.

Now the process has started for me to collect all my paper work so I can apply through marriage- the journey continues! Wish me luck!

Cheers,

Chris
bondo

Re: Success in San Francisco!!!

Postby lobezno » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Please, let us know the unique circumstances that Ms. Stone resolved...
lobezno

Return to Success Stories