Professional Basketball Contract, Help Needed!!!!

Determine if an ancestor was ever naturalized and, if so, discuss your consulate's requirements for proving this.

Moderator: Daniel

Postby Em » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:32 pm

NARA means National Archives Records Administration, the there are regional offices throughout the country. You can find a location here:

NARA cannot provide Certificates of Naturalization but they do have the Petition, Declaration of Intent, and Oath of Allegience.

They work very quickly, and if you visit their offices, they can probably find and certify these copies within an hour (perhaps a week if you call or write). Some consulates will accept these papers in lieu of Certificates of Naturalization.
User avatar
Posts: 3028
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:57 am


Return to Naturalization

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests