Angry ICGS Customer

Gather certified copies and apostilles.

Moderator: Daniel

Angry ICGS Customer

Postby Pellini » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:16 pm

It has been two and a half months since I have heard from this company concerning my great grand father's birth certificate. Every email I send them bounced back to me. I am VERY unsatisfied with their services. Would someone at ICGS please contact me about Item #5268?
Pellini

Beware of ICGS

Postby jamato » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:50 pm

I placed an order with ICGS (before it was sold) and promptly (within 3 months) received the document I requested. I was so pleased with their service that I ordered two more sets of documents from them.

I received an email in October of 2006 saying that they "had" my documents in Maine, and that they were on there way to my home once they verified my mailing address.

Needless to say, here we are a year later and I have never received anything, including NO RESPONSE to my emails. I have faxed them as well with no response.

I would seriously consider taking your business elsewhere before you lose a bunch of money. Their "office" is in Davis, California, maybe I will take a trip their and see them in person.
jamato

Postby Miserdo » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:47 am

Their "office" is in Davis, California, maybe I will take a trip their and see them in person.

Sounds like a mail drop, maybe a student's apartment? I wouldn't waste your time driving there.
Miserdo

Postby ICGSAdmin » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:04 pm

The main ICGS office has been located in Halifax, Nova Scotia since the company officially switched hands last year. The previous owner had his offices located in Davis, California.
ICGSAdmin
Site Admin

Return to Documents