Does any know why ICGS is not answering faxes or emails?

Gather certified copies and apostilles.

Moderator: Daniel

Does any know why ICGS is not answering faxes or emails?

Postby jamato » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Hello all--

I hope someone can provide direction. In 2006, I ordered a set of documents from ICGS. I received an email saying that one of them was received and I would be contacted to verify my mailing address.

That never happened, and I've tried contacting both the orders@ email address as well as the email of the person who responded "howard" @ icgs.

I don't understand why they are not responding as it has been over a year.
I realize they moved to Nova Scotia but I've sent about three emails and a fax over the past 7 months and nothing. nada. zip.

I have more certificates to order but I am frightened that ICGS is in a black hole.
jamato

Postby peggymckee » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:13 am

Hi!

Try daniel@myitaliancitizenship.com

He maintains the website but perhaps he can tell you who to contact. He was very helpful to me, once my Emails to Admin etc reached him. However my issue was with the website not documents.

Peggy M
peggymckee

hmmm

Postby jamato » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Thanks for the info. I have actually already emailed both Diana and Daniel, who a year ago would respond very quickly but neither have answered my subsequent emails. I'm very polite, a nice person! I don't understand why this can't get resolved. They have already been paid, so I truly don't get it.

Diana or Daniel, if you're out there, please respond! I'm excited about receiving my documents from your company.
jamato

Postby ICGSAdmin » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:32 pm

jamato, I've forwarded this thread to the company but as Peggy says, my field of influence only really encompasses the forums (for now).

I've also only been involved with ICGS for a month or so, so no emails were sent my way in the past!

Daniel,
ICGS Forum Administrator

P.S. Had to remove and edit a few posts. Posting information about other companies in public view is somewhat frowned upon. The private message system is probably the way to go if any 'alternatives' need to be relayed. Also removed the reference to Diana; she left ICGS when the company switched hands.
ICGSAdmin
Site Admin

Return to Documents