New to the message board? Read this first!

Gather certified copies and apostilles.

Moderator: Daniel

New to the message board? Read this first!

Postby ICGSAdmin » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:16 am

Hello and welcome to the ICGS Message Board! This board is meant to be a helpful resource for those going through the process of attaining Italian dual-citizenship. If you've just arrived and aren't sure where to begin then keep reading!

- Do I need to Register?

You do not need to register to browse the various topics or use the search function. However, if you would like to start a new Topic or reply to an existing Topic or a message posted by another member, you will need to register.

- How Do I Register?

In order to register as a member, click on the "Register" button at the top of the main forum page (http://www.icgsmb.com/board/). Once you've filled out the registration form, you will automatically be sent an email with a confirmation link. You must click on this link to complete the registration process. If you’re unable to find such an email in your inbox then it’s possible that your email provider’s spam-blocker has diverted it into a spam folder. If you’re still unable to find the email, contact me at daniel@myitaliancitizenship.com with the subject line “ACCOUNT ACTIVATION” and I will enable your account manually.

- The “Search” function

We strongly urge every user to use the search function located at the top of the page to look for answers to their questions prior to starting new Topics. This is in order to cut down on repeat questions and general clutter. Again, you do not need to register to use the search function.

Thanks and happy posting!

Daniel, ICGS
ICGSAdmin
Site Admin

Return to Documents