ItalianDocs.com Site Owner

Gather certified copies and apostilles.

Moderator: Daniel

ItalianDocs.com Site Owner

Postby rhmmj » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Hello,

I noticed a recent uptick in site visits coming from this message board and figured I'd check out what all the fuss is about :-)

As I said in this post title, I'm the owner of ItalianDocs.com and was wondering what else I could do to service the community of people searching for Italian Vital Records?

Please feel free to email all suggestions to me at italian.docs [at] gmail.com or post here. I'm assuming since we're in a free society that my post won't get deleted, but who knows? (Fingers crossed)

Grazie Mille!!!
rhmmj

Postby Tiffany » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey, I think it's enough help to provide people with info on how to go about getting the records themselves. Cheers!
Tiffany

Never delivered documents!

Postby gringa » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 pm

The owner of this site is named Rick and he accepted a payment in November 2007 of $30 to find my grandparent's birth certificates. He was unable to track the docs down. To his credit, when he saw a resent posting that I had not been reembursed he promptly did so. Thank you Rick.
Last edited by gringa on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gringa

Postby rhmmj » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Gringa -

Please email me at italian.docs - at- gmail.com

I closed up the order taking part of my site around the end of February due to a family emergency and have since changed the site to free information. I believe (or believed at least) that I refunded all outstanding orders at that time because of said emergency.

If I forgot to refund you, I apologize and will do so accordingly.

Please note that my site only contains information these days, I am not taking orders or payments for anything.

Thanks.

UPDATE: All - please note this issue has been resolved and the failure to refund was simply an oversight on my part. My site is not accepting orders or taking anyone's money, it is just information for all.
rhmmj

Return to Documents