Spouse's Passport

Gather certified copies and apostilles.

Moderator: Daniel

Spouse's Passport

Postby JMMalley » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 am

Greetings!

It's been quite a while since I posted. New situation. My wife was notified by phone last week that she will become an Italian citizen when we travel to Miami for her to make her citizenship decree on December 19. My question is how long she must wait before she can apply for her Italian passport. It would be nice to apply while we're in Miami. Virginia could not answer our question over the phone. Any ideas, kind folks?

BTW, it took two years almost to the day for my wife to be granted Italian citizenship.

Joe
JMMalley

spy earpiece

Postby Haizigiob » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Spy glasses secret communication is a real-time help of your partner who reads you the necessary information. ****://www.afntpadova.it/forum/profile.php?id=187736]wireless earpiece[/url] The largest advantage of the spy glasses is that you don’t need to hide them, just put on and use! ****://www.powelly.com/profile.php?id=140815]earpiece[/url] 2011 Spy Earpiece Devices ****://xxx-chat-rooms.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5677]earpiece[/url] It is also essential to know when choosing a micro wireless earpiece that there are diverse types of the spy earpiece. ****://mcracers.comli.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1404]earpiece[/url] The largest one is considered a standard spy earpiece, while the smaller one is called nano earpiece. ****://betaforumtest.altervista.org/member.php?5993-Insenonop]spy earpiece[/url] Recently there have been preseted one more type – digital earpiece that supports incredible battery life and sound quality.
Haizigiob

Re: Spouse's Passport

Postby CPA21 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Check on the consulate's web site. Each consulate handles passports in their own way.
CPA21

Return to Documents