LA Appointments

Share information about your experiences with the citizenship department of a particular Italian (or other) embassy or consulate.

Moderator: Daniel

LA Appointments

Postby yjg » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 pm

The LA Consulate website is now updated and available for making appointments by phone with a cost of $2.49/minute. Heck, as much as we all spend getting the documents, this is cheap!!! Just thought I would post that for those of you waiting to make an appointment.
yjg

Re: LA Appointments

Postby yjg » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Okay, my son just made his appointment for himself and my sister. Yikes, cost him $24 for a 9 minute call. Each person had to have their own appointment time but that was okay, they are 1/2 hour apart. He was told the first appointment available was the end of February!!!!!! Wow. So, hopefully this will help someone else wanting to make an appointment. They ask first of all if you want an appointment to present papers or just for information, then they ask citizenship by descent or marriage, birthdates of everyone making an appointment. Seems pretty slick. They don't try to discourage you at least!!! Buona fortuna a tutti.
yjg

Re: LA Appointments

Postby zagnut » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 am

That's quick! We went through LA consulate, so I'm biased. Raffaella Buiano is the greatest. :D
zagnut

Return to Embassies and Consulates