Moderator: Daniel


Postby Leon » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 am

Deleted by Leon
Last edited by Leon on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 pm
Location: Noordhoek, Cape Town, South Africa

Postby Tiffany » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:22 am

Are you bringing up the fact that your mother married your father, an SA citizen? In that case it's not an if, it's a because.

You would need to live legally in Italy for three years applying at the outset of your second. You will first need to apply for a visa at your consulate to enter Italy, then you will need a valid permesso di soggiorno to live there. Entering on a tourist visa won't work for you because of the residency requirement and a tourist visa would only let you stay for three months. What permesso you are eligible for depends on many things. Do you have relatives still living there? Are you interested in studying there there? Are you retired? etc.
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:21 pm

Return to Living and Working in Italy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests