DUAL CITIZEN OF ITALY/U.S. in 2002 I got a police ticket

General.

Moderator: Daniel

DUAL CITIZEN OF ITALY/U.S. in 2002 I got a police ticket

Postby LOLILALIAMOLATELANO » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm

I AM NOW AN ITALIAN CITIZEN,jure sanguinsis,completely processed with everything. I GOT A POLICE TICKET IN 2002 FOR NOT REGISTERING WITH POLICE AFTER 8 DAYS.THIS REGISTRATION LAW IN ITALY APPLIES ONLY TO NON ITALIAN CITIZENS.
the registration requirement IS NOT A requirement for JURE SANGUINSIS citizens.
a statute of limitations on this type of thing,there is,EVEN IF I DO NOT NEED THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS- PLEASE TELL ME PERHAPS IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD DO. the consulate officials told me this is not a problem. I know the consulate is correct.

PLEASE REPLY
PLEASE REPLY PLEASE

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO IF THIS INFORMATION FROM 2002 IS ON THEIR COMPUTER WHEN I RETURN TO MILAN
Last edited by LOLILALIAMOLATELANO on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
LOLILALIAMOLATELANO

Re: DUAL CITIZEN OF ITALY/U.S. in 2002 I got a police ticket

Postby RomaBound » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:50 am

Is it not a requirement that all Italian citizens, upon taking up residence in a comune, must notify the local officials that they have done so?

You visit the ufficio anagrafe and notify them of your arrival and your address. Within a few days/weeks, the local police visit the address to ensure that you really are living there, then return to the anagrafe which issues you a certificato di residenza.

It is your responsibility to ensure that the Italian government is kept aprised of your current legal address at all times. When in Italy, you follow the process above; when outside Italy, you notify the nearest consulate/embassy's AIRE office.

If you are going to be an Italian citizen, you really need to take the time to learn the laws of the land.
RomaBound

Postby LOLILALIAMOLATELANO » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 am

I am an Italian citizen. thank's romabound. I assume,I continue to assume the 2002 ticket is no problem. ok,I think you agree romabound.please reply
LOLILALIAMOLATELANO

Postby RomaBound » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 am

I think you misunderstood my post.

Yes, you are an Italian citizen.

Because you are a citizen, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to keep the government informed of your legal address at all times. When you move or change address within Italy, you must go to the ufficio anagrafe of the comune and report yourself. Within a few days/weeks, the local police visit the address to ensure that you really are living there, then you return to the ufficio anagrafe and obtain a certificato di residenza. Without this, you are in violation of the law.

If you move or change address outside of Italy, you must contact the nearest Italian Embassy or Consulate so that the AIRE database can be updated.
RomaBound

Postby LOLILALIAMOLATELANO » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 am

HEY, WHAT IS GOING ON OUT THERE. WHERE ARE YOU ROMABOUND, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.
NOW THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. YES,WITH MORE HOMEWORK/RESEARCH I HAVE FOUND THE FOLLOWING INTERESTING FACT:

'ATTORNIES ARE PAID TO PROMULUGATE FALSE COMPLAINTS-FALSE COMPLAINTS TO GET POLICE TO TAKE AND WRITE FALSE COMPLAINTS-FALSE COMPLAINTS TO ILLEGALLY PAY INDIVIDUALS TO CALL THE POLICE(illegal aliens are paid to do these things)
(why is this done--to take the police heat away from the real criminals-- attorneys are involved in illegal activities such as this)

preferring to be nice,TORT REFORM IS GOING TO HAVE TO LAND A FEW OF THESE ATTORNIES IN PRISON,in the U.S.and in NORTH AMERICA AMERICANS

ROMABOUND, MY HOMEWORK/RESEARK INDICATES THERE IS NOTHING TO THIS. HOWEVER,THERE ARE ILLEGAL ATTORNES DOING UNETHICAL ILLEGAL WORK AGAINST THE COMMON PEOPLE.

MY VOTE SHALL GO TO BELLISCONI.

RUDI STANDS A SOLID CHANCE. THE RED STATES WITH . WITH. I SHALL MAKE DAMM SURE THIS SHALL NOT BE A PROBLEM
Last edited by LOLILALIAMOLATELANO on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOLILALIAMOLATELANO

Return to Living and Working in Italy