an italian funny

General.

Moderator: Daniel

an italian funny

Postby Pagliari » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:08 pm

Here's something I thought some of the ppl on this board might enjoy. My mom sent it to me via email.

Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 10:55 AM>> Italian kids vs American kids>>>> American kids: Move out when they're 18 with the full>> support of their parents.>> Italian kids: Move out when they're 28, having saved>> enough money for a house, and are two weeks away from>> getting married....unless there's room in the basement>> for the newlyweds.>>>> American kids: When their Mom visits them, she brings a>> Bundt cake, and you>> sip coffee and chat.>> Italian kids: When their Mom visits them, she brings 3 days>> worth of food, begins to tidy up, dust, do the laundry, and>> rearrange the furniture.>>>> American kids: Their dads always call before they come over>> to visit them, and it's usually only on special>> occasions.>> Italian kids: Are not at all fazed when their dads show up,>> unannounced, on a Saturday morning at 8:00, and starts>> pruning the fruit trees. If there are no fruit trees,>> he'll plant some.>>>> American kids: Always pay retail, and look in the Yellow>> Pages (no: internet/blackberry/I-phone/etc.) when they need>> to have something done.>> Italian kids: Call their dad or uncle, and ask for another>> dad's or uncle's phone number to get it done...cash>> deal. Know what I mean??>>>> American kids: Will come over for cake and coffee, and get>> only cake and coffee. No more.>> Italian kids: Will come over for cake and coffee, and get>> antipasto, wine, a pasta dish, a choice of two meats,>> salad, bread, a cannoli, fruit, espresso, and a few after>> dinner drinks>>>> American kids: Will greet you with "Hello" or>> "Hi".>> Italian kids: Will give you a big hug, a kiss on your>> cheek, and a pat on your back.>>>> American kids: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.>> Italian kids: Call your parents Mom and Dad.>>>> American kids: Have never seen you cry.>> Italian kids: Cry with you.>>>> American kids: Borrow your stuff for a few days and then>> return it.>> Italian kids: Keep your stuff so long, they forget it's>> yours.>>>> American kids: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.>> Italian kids: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing,>> and just being together.>>>> American kids: Know few things about you.>> Italian kids: Could write a book with direct quotes from>> you.>>>> American kids: Eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on>> soft mushy white bread.>> Italian kids: Eat Genoa Salami and Provolone sandwiches on>> crusty Italian bread.>>>> American kids: Will leave you behind if that's what the>> crowd is doing.>> Italian kids: Will kick the whole crowds' butt who left>> you behind.>>>> American kids: Are for a while.>> Italian kids: Are for life.>>>> American kids: Like Rod Stewart, and Steve Tyrell.>> Italian kids: Worship Tony Bennett, and Sinatra>>>> American kids: Think that being Italian is cool.>> Italian kids: Know that being Italian is cool.>>>> American kids: Will ignore this.>> Italian kids: Will forward it
Pagliari

Return to Miscellaneous