As of today..

General.

Moderator: Daniel

As of today..

Postby penguindump » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 pm

..It has been two years since I applied in San Francisco. It seems like a long time, but I remember it clear as day.

I don't really know why I started this thread.. I guess I just wanted to add something to the board that wasn't spam. Have a good weekend everyone :D
penguindump

Re: As of today..

Postby marciatrouton » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 pm

I remember too Penguindump, it is too bad we so had our hopes up. I thought you would get yours in April/May and I would hear in June/July by Consul's words to us. Luckily you are a young'un, me I feel more desperate. About ready to give up completely of ever getting it. Marcia
marciatrouton

Postby yjg » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 am

I know how you feel! I have a friend with an appointment in September 2010 and she will probably get recognized before me.
yjg

Postby Tiffany » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 am

:(
Tiffany

Postby Cynders » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:24 pm

At the risk of depressing anyone who hasn't yet turned in their application, the next available appointments at the SF consulate (to present a citizenship application) are in April 2011. I sent an email request Friday and got an automated reply with this info.

I don't have all my documents, but I think 20 months will be plenty of time to get them ready, LOL. :mrgreen: You see, I'm trying to look on the bright side here...

I wonder if there are ever canceled appointments that are offered up? I know, I know...but I can dream, can't I? Cinzia
Cynders

Return to Miscellaneous