Final Step, What is it?

General.

Moderator: Daniel

Final Step, What is it?

Postby teakoil » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

I just had an appointment at the Consulate in Boston. All my papers were approved and translated. I was told I would hear from them.

Where are those precious apostilled papers and my Italian documents going? Does the whole packet go to my family's commune and then back here? Does it stay in Boston to be decided here?

Thanks for any insight into this matter. It all was very intimidating and tedious but I would go through it all again - Yikes, I actually might, who knows!!!!

Waiting and waiting...
teakoil

Re: Final Step, What is it?

Postby ersk19 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 pm

If any of your documents originated in the jurisdiction of another consulate (e.g. a document from NY), then Signor Corrao will have to send the document to that consulate for approval first. If not, he'll probably send them directly to your comune (once he's read through them to his satisfaction). My mom applied in Boston in late January and was told we'd hear by the summer. Good luck!
ersk19

Great Golf Clubs for Golf Players

Postby Austin12 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 am

Great Golf Clubs for Golf Players
The long irons such as the ****://www.istockgolf.com/Titleist-2010-AP2-Irons-3-9P-1181.html]titleist 2010 ap2 irons[/url] are specifically forgiving combined with for those of us who need that extra forgiveness however want extra control. Those are superb irons for anyone in need of forgiveness without having sacrificing efficiency. ishiner
Austin12

Return to Miscellaneous