Italian Consulate in Los Angeles

General.

Moderator: Daniel

Italian Consulate in Los Angeles

Postby djl58 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am

Any experiences with the Consulate in Los Angeles? I have all my paper work, but like many have a few minor issues. First, the birth date of my grandfather is one day earlier on his birth certificate than on his naturalization papers and death certificate. Also, his name whas Giacinto, which is on his Birth, Marriage and Naturalization certificate, but was often called Charles which is on his death certificate as well as the birth certificate of my father. Lastly, my father's name appears as Guiseppe on his birth certificate, Joseph, Joseph Patsy, and Joseph P. elsewhere. From what I am reading these may or may not be issues. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
djl58

Re: Italian Consulate in Los Angeles

Postby Monica » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:33 am

ON your grandfathers Death Certi ficate does it list where he was born and his parents names? as well the wife name your gma

The name Giuseppe is pretty much well known that it also is agolized as Joseph.
Monica

Re: Italian Consulate in Los Angeles

Postby djl58 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 am

Death certificate place of birth says Italy. His parents names are listed as John and Mary (Birth Cert Giovanni and Maria). Wife name just omitted her middle name. All dates etc match up. It is pretty much a no brainer and the whole package hangs together. Thanks for the reply.
djl58

Return to Miscellaneous