progress

General.

Moderator: Daniel

progress

Postby nicefeet » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:56 pm

Hello!

I recently paid for a search for my great grandfather and grandmothers birth certificates and marriage license.

I realize this may take a while but how will I be contacted if and when these documents are found?

Thanks!
nicefeet

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:32 pm

This depends on whose services that you used, and what agreement you made. If you used ICGS for certificates in Italy, than you can expect an envelope (use to be white) in the mail
Anonymous

Postby nicefeet » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:39 pm

I used your services on the MyItalianCitizenship.com website and were charged for them but no one sent me a receipt or reponded to an email I had sent clarifying my greatgrandmothers maiden name spelling. I realize this may take a while but how do you let me what the progress is?
nicefeet

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:10 pm

They have time to take your money but not to give you a receipt. How rude. I used their services and was given a receipt and an acknowledgment. I was treated good. I guess things have changed
Anonymous

Postby nicefeet » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:56 pm

Maybe something got mixed up. I just want to make sure that everything was received and things are moving forward. I know it may take a while. I got one letter wrong in my great grandmothers last name and I emailed to make sure they have the correct spelling but maybe they never got that email. At any rate I just want to make sure they are moving forward with the correct information and a receipt. If anyone can help me get in contact with ICGS the correct way, please let me know!!
nicefeet

Return to Miscellaneous